Comfort is More Affordable Than Ever!
At Bryant’s We understand every family has a budget and we strive to provide ways to make our Customers’ comfort needs affordable. With that said,
Bryant’s Heating and Cooling has teamed up with multiple partners to provide affordable financing options. Our partners include local utility companies and third-party vendors. Local utility partners include D.C. Gas Company, Fort Payne Improvement Authority and TVA EnergyRight Residential Services. Third party vendors include Service Finance Company, Green Sky, and Enerbank. Among these options there are many different plans available. Call us for complete details or fill out available online applications any time of the day or night below.
TVA EnergyRight Residential Services Program – See How Easy It Can Be To Live Comfortably.
TVA EnergyRight Residential Services is a home improvement offer from TVA and your local power company that provides a simple path to making your home as energy efficient as possible. This program also offers Financing through Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance.
What is TVA EnergyRight Residential Services?
TVA EnergyRight Residential Services is an exciting program offered by TVA and your local power company that provides you with expertise and financing to help you make energy improvements to your home.
Who is Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance?
Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance, Inc. is a national housing lender that has partnered with TVA and your local power company to provide easy, efficient financing for homeowners participating in TVA EnergyRight Residential Service. Headquartered in Maryville, TN, Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance has over 40 years of lending experience and over 900 team members to serve your needs.
How Does It Work?
Follow these simple steps when you’re ready to make an energy improvement to your home.
Step 1 > Register your home online at energyright.com/residential/services.
Step 2 > Select the green “Register Your Home” button.
Step 3 > Complete the FREE online application and receive credit decision instantly.
Step 4 > Select Bryant’s Heating and Cooling as the contractor from TVA’s Quality Contractor Network.
Step 5 > After your contractor installs your upgrades, close your loan. Our online loan closing is completely paperless- you can even sign electronically!
Service Finance Company
Service Finance Company, LLC is a nationally licensed sales finance company and an approved FHA Title I Lender. We are a primary lender providing installment loan solutions for qualified borrowers with favorable consumer interest rates and extended repayment terms. That way, you can invest in your home’s comfort or respond to unexpected heating and cooling needs without breaking your monthly budget.
With Financing from Service Finance Company, LLC, You’ll Enjoy:
- Flexible promotions and competitive interest rates
- Fast credit decisions and funding
- Credit lines customers can handle
- High quality, friendly service
- Call us today for complete details!
Lennox Rebates & Financing
Save on a complete qualifying Lennox® home comfort system that includes a gas furnace or blower coil, an air conditioner or heat pump and thermostat.
Save now on the iComfort® S30 and save every month on utility bills.
Enhance your comfort and savings with iHarmony® zoning.
Enjoy more savings and fewer pollutants with a PureAir™ S air purification system.
Or make no payments for 6 months when you finance a Lennox® system for as low as $132 a month.*
* Offer available March 7, 2022 to July 1, 2022. Offer based on a retail price of $10,000. Requires purchase of qualifying Lennox system. Financing available to well-qualified buyers on approved credit. No down payment required. Financing requires 120 equal monthly payments of $132 a month of principal and interest after the first 6 months. Normal late charges apply. Cannot be combined with any other Lennox promotional offer. Minimum and maximum amount financed of $3,000 and $100,000, respectively. You may prepay your account at any time without penalty. Financing is subject to credit requirements and satisfactory completion of finance documents. Any finance terms advertised are estimates only. See Truth in Lending disclosures available from lender for more information.
** Rebate requires purchase of qualifying items between March 7, 2022 to July 1, 2022. Qualifying items must be installed by July 8, 2022. Rebate claims (with proof of purchase) must be submitted (with proof of purchase) to www.lennoxconsumerrebates.com no later than July 22, 2022. Rebate is paid in the form of a Lennox Visa® Prepaid card. Prepaid Card is subject to terms and conditions found or referenced on card and expires 12 months after issuance. Conditions apply. See www.lennox.com/terms-and-conditions for complete terms and conditions.